Exclusively for BMLI Alumnae
November 29-30, 2018
The Logan Hotel
The 2018 Betsy Magness Graduate Institute (BMGI) will take place November 29-30, 2018 in Philadelphia, PA. Developed in partnership with the Center for Creative Leadership (CCL), the Betsy Magness Graduate Institute is one and a half days of focused instruction and discussion on key management challenges and opportunities for today’s senior leaders.
The Future Workplace - Collaborate. Innovate. Automate.
Experts predict that our society stands on the brink of a revolution that will bring about more change in the next five years than in the previous 50. The World Economic Forum declares this the "Fourth Industrial Revolution," with artificial intelligence, robotics, the Internet of Things, and nanotechnology pushing industries -- and the workforce -- in new directions.
With the continuing rise of the "gig economy," the number of contract, temporary, consulting and freelance roles is exploding. To remain agile and thrive in this new environment, organizations can no longer solely depend on traditional models to manage people, their most valuable asset.
To remain competitive and relevant, your talent ecosystem must keep pace with these shifts. As leaders, you need to be ahead of the curve.
Join us at BMGI as we explore:
- The various ways the workforce is evolving in the digital age and why you need to think differently about your talent mix.
- How to redefine talent and utilize the unique skills of your team effectively.
- The benefits of adopting a portfolio approach to managing human capital.
- What your BMLI peers and other experts are seeing and doing to capitalize on these trends.
- Key tools to provide feedback and enhance your leadership in the new digital and AI world.
You will return to the workplace with winning strategies and tactics to help you drive innovation and fuel growth. And in addition to this year's all-new content, there will be plenty of time for networking with your peers.
The program will open with a reception at 6:00 pm on Wednesday, November 28 (to include Classes 38 and 39 of BMLI) and will conclude by 12:30 pm on Friday, November 30. All sessions will take place at The Logan Philadelphia, conveniently located in downtown Philly, a short cab ride from the 30th Street train station.
Take a look at what attendees have to say about past BMGI programs:
- "So many takeaways, both professionally and personally."
- "I have the same spark and warm feelings I had from my 1st time with BMLI. This was worth the money and time and I look forward to this again next year. Thank you for helping me push the 'reset' button."
- "The session is a good recharge and a good reminder of leadership concepts I can always benefit from hearing again."